With 30 years of experience, we are proud to provide capacity-building services in four main sectors:
- Justice and Rule of Law (including support to Civil society organisations (CSO);
- Governance and democracy;
- Security and Home affairs;
- Communication and Outreach (including public diplomacy, policy outreach and events).
Our work also touches upon a range of technical areas including:
- Sustainable Development;
- European Integration;
- Human Resources Management;
- Regional Development and Structural Funds;
- Economic Development;
- Employment and Social Affairs.
To ensure an efficient work and a good coverage of all areas of interventions and possibilities, our in-house staff is divided into four Sector Working Groups (SWG) in accordance with the activities of the company: Governance, Justice, Security and Communication and Outreach. Formed by in-house practitioners, these SWGs actively capitalise and circulate information related to relevant best practices, useful tools and trends in the respective sectors. They further allow B&S Europe to build a strong network of professionals who are recognised specialists in the topic areas with a strong academic and professional background.
Learn more about our work in the 4 main sectors and related sub-sectors covered by the Working groups, and about our vision for each of them!