Support for the Ministry of Economy and Trade to prepare as Managing Authority
- To develop the institutional and administrative capacity of the Managing Authority within the Ministry of Economy and Trade and the Intermediate Bodies to effectively manage and implement the SOP “Increase of the Economic Competitiveness” in conformity with the provisions of the Structural Funds.
- Assistance of the Ministry of Economy and Trade in regard to its functions as Managing Authority of SOP “Increase of the Economic Competitiveness” for Programming, Implementation, Monitoring, Financial and Control phases of the Programmes and Projects management under Structural Funds
- Preparation of procedures manuals, definition of the systems and internal rules necessary to manage the SOP (for activities financed by the ERDF), to prepare the implementation agreements between the MA and IBs.
- Support the management structure of the SOP in setting –up of a help desk for the potential beneficiaries and to prepare the potential final beneficiaries for identification of project pipeline relevant to EU Structural Instruments, in accordance with EC regulations for European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Development of training programmes for the staff of the future structure for managing and implementation of the SOP “Increase of the Economic Competitiveness” (Managing Authority& IBs staff) under Structural Funds issues. Development of training programmes for the final beneficiaries, taking into account their specific functions within the management of the implementation of the ERDF projects.
Europe (Eastern & Central)
Area of competence:
REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT > Structural Funds: ERDF
Start of project: