VE of Teachers and Professors to Teach Consumer Protection Knowledge
- To train the trainers in order to provide them a wider and better understanding of consumer protection within civil society.
- To develop curricula, publications and training seminars and workshops on consumer protection:
- Consumer products: certification of products, technical test & analysis, conformity assessment with EU directives, market research, product guarantee, etc.
- EU’s internal structure on consumer protection
- Consumer legislation in EU, EU Member States, and Candidates.
- Consumer complaints (Judicial and non-judicial protection)
Europe (Member States)
Area of competence:
EDUCATION & TRAINING > Vocational Training > Curricua development and training materials > Training of Trainers
Start of project: