On–Site Technical Support to the EU–CBRN CoE Regional Secretariat in Manila (renewed)
The EU Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centre of Excellence programme was launched in 2010 and is part of the EU risk mitigation framework under the Instrument contributing to Peace and Stability (IcSP). It aims to implement capacity building programmes in the field of CBRN risk mitigation based on the needs and priorities identified by the partner countries themselves (‘bottom up’) so as to increase ownership and sustainability.
- To provide technical support to the whole “decentralized mechanism” that characterizes the CoE initiative, ensuring improved effectiveness, impact and sustainability of activities implemented throughout the South Asian Region, and thus greater impact of the initiative as a whole.
- Providing technical assistance to the National Focal Points and National Teams;
- Providing technical assistance to the Regional Secretariats;
- Providing technical assistance within the implementation of CoE projects;
- Ensure coordination, quality and implementation of effective management processes, to the benefit of the technical assistance project and in a wider sense for transfer of best practices to the beneficiaries and the whole CBRN CoE initiative.
- Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar
- 36 months (starting in 2018) - https://www.bseurope.com/about-us/our-group/project-awarded-philippines