Asia Partnerships Facility (Partner)
- To increase the capacities of beneficiary countries to design and implement policies, regulations and activities that promote sustainable development and partnerships, with particular regard to the three targeted Commission priorities: Green Deal alliances, alliances for sustainable growth and jobs, and alliances for science, technology and innovation and digitalisation.
- To strengthen the technical capacity of Asian partners in designing and implementing policies and regulation related to sustainable development, through the mobilisation of technical assistance;
- To support triangular cooperation in Asia;
- To engage in dialogue with Asian partners on sustainable development;
- To support EU development cooperation projects through short-term demand-driven interventions.
Asia and Pacific
Area of competence:
Start of project:
End of Project: