Culture Advisory Services II
- To increase the effectiveness of the programme for culture funded by the GPGC.
- To integrate new knowledge produced through the support measures in developing and ongoing programmes. The expected output of the support measures are increased knowledge and capacities of the actors involved in the implementation and management of the programmes.
- To contribute to policy design, supporting the continuing definition and/or adaptation of EU policies on culture in development.
- To contribute to the identification, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of EU cooperation projects and programmes, improving the quality of the EU assistance (programs and projects) on culture for development cooperation, through activities such as studies, consultations with stakeholders, data collection, methodological advice, etc.
- To enhance evidence collection, knowledge management and sharing, communication and visibility of EU activities in the sector of culture, through activities such as studies, provision of methodological guidance, data collection, trainings, etc.
Area of competence:
Start of project: